2008 Dodge Durango User Reviews
SLT 4X2 shown
- $9,801 - $13,918
- No trim specified for this review
- Incredibly comfortable; fun to drive; 20mpg on Hemi; great styling
- Too much "free-wheel". Transmission does not help vehicle slow down.
I bought my Durango new in 2004. At this point it has 134,000 miles on it and still has the original breaks. It has never had a tune-up, runs perfectly, has only the second set of tires (with plenty of life left on them) and is the best all-around vehicle I've ever owned out of over 40. Interior is comfortable and the paint still shines like new. This SUV is a winner!
Would I buy another? You bet! And I plan to do just that for the 2009 model, and I'm keeping my 2004.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles