2009 Dodge Durango
There are 3 user reviews for the Limited 4X2 trim shown below
- Reliable,Inside looks good,and its my second car I am in college.
- Brakes go very fast i have had it for a year and i have had to replace the brakes.
Purchased As New
I like this car its gas mileage is ok. Price is too high but its pretty good
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- safety, comfortable ride, looks, acceleration
- needs larger parking spaces
This is my 3rd Durango. I love this car. Plenty of room, safe, comfortable, versatility. Can go from camping and tailgating to valet parking at fine dining. Excellent on road trips. I love the power of my Hemmi!!
27 out of 54 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great ride, handeling, comfort. High quality.
- Haven't found any.
Mine is the first Durango of the current generation, a 2004 4X2 Limited. It has 134,000 miles on it and still has the original factory brakes, has never had a tune-up, has only the 2nd set of tires, and gets 21.5 MPG highway with the cruise set at 70 MPH. And, the 5.7L Hemi power is awsome! If there is any such thing as a love affair with an SUV, then I'm having a love affair....read morehide
34 out of 61 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )