2011 Dodge Durango User Reviews
R/T RWD shown
- $21,028 - $32,632
- No trim specified for this review
- fit and finish, ride and looks plus i like the bells and whistles
- A little stiff at times but no biggy
Purchased As New
I traded a caddy DTS in on this and haven't regretted it at all. Does everything I want and more, good power for a v6 good mileage especially if you keep your lead foot off the gas pedal. On the freeway I consistently get 26 to 27 mpg at highway speeds. on secondary 55mph I get right at 30 mpg, I love the u-connect and like the nav once I got used to it. Now If I can just get people to quit parking next to it I would be ecstatic.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Crossovers
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles