2011 Dodge Durango User Reviews
R/T AWD shown
- $21,028 - $32,632
- No trim specified for this review
- comfort, rides like a car, room for the family.
- Wish there was more room behind the back seat (smaller than our van), but so worth it.
Purchased As New
We have only had it a week but love it. We have 5 kids, it fits our big family great. Wish there was more cargo room for trips, but we will make it work.
Go 22 MPG today on the highway with E85. That is amazing. We got only 19 with our Chevy Uplander with E85. Pretty exciting. Especially since it is an AWD.
We are averaging 19 MPG between the city and hwy miles we do. Again only got about 17 with the uplander. Very impressive.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles