2012 Dodge Durango User Reviews
Citadel RWD shown
- $22,319 - $34,219
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel Eco on the V6 model...Up to date technology...Towing capacity...Looks
- Fuel eco and power trade off for V6...
Purchased As New
I bought a Durango in 1999 and had it for 11 years before it was totaled. Loved the power but hated the mpg. I owned chevy and ford trucks during that 11 years and neither lasted longer than my Durango. Hated the 2nd gen design, but luv the come back design. Had to get another one and am not disappointed.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles