2012 Dodge Durango User Reviews
Citadel RWD shown
- $22,319 - $34,219
- No trim specified for this review
- Spacious, comfortable, good acceleration and braking.
- Very sensitive steering and gas pedal.
Purchased As New
The 6 cylinder engine has plenty of power. Driver position is excellent. The steering is too sensitive and over steering becomes a problem especially at higher speeds.
The accelerator is also very sensitive and you find your speed starts to creep up well over the posted speed. I found it necessary to use the auto speed control to prevent going over the speed limit unintentionally.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles