2012 Dodge Durango User Reviews
Citadel RWD shown
- $22,319 - $34,219
- No trim specified for this review
- Smooth ride, powerful V-6, good mileage, great styling
- No assist handle for driver/poor placement of front passenger assist handle.
Purchased As New
I went from a 2002 Dodge Dakota Quad-Cab to the 2012 Durango and couldn't be happier. Went from a good ride to a very good ride. Handles well, strong, solid, comfortable, very good looking SUV. Well-equipped for a base model. Very highly recommended to anyone looking for a full-size SUV.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles