2014 Dodge Durango
R/T RWD shown
- $29,795 - $43,395
- $29,318 - $41,304
The 2014 Durango is a 4-door, up to 7-passenger UT, available in 8 trims, ranging from the SXT RWD to the... read more Citadel AWD.
Upon introduction, the SXT RWD is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 290-horsepower engine that achieves 18-mpg in the city and 25-mpg on the highway. The Citadel AWD is equipped with a standard 3.6-liter, V6, 290-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 24-mpg on the highway. A 8-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2014 Dodge Durango
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles