2011 Dodge Grand Caravan User Reviews
- $14,387 - $20,311
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy, stow and go always comes in handy, two glove compartments
- Number one biggest problem- miles per gallon averages 9 in the city max 14 on the highway.
Purchased As New
I financed this vehicle brand new, only had (3) three miles on the odometer. It ran fine at first. No audible or visible issues right away. Now, let's see: my horn has failed to sound on numerous occasions. Not just while I am driving, but there are times when I press the lock button on my key fob and either the horn sounds faintly, or does not sound at all. I have a leak in the roof of my vehicle whenever I come to a stop from driving while it is raining. Since when is that normal? I had to replace my brakes at only 13000 miles- the ones that came with my vehicle- weren't they factory brakes??? If I only knew then what I know now.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles