2004 Dodge Intrepid
- $3,038 - $3,513
The 2004 Intrepid is a 4-door, up to 6-passenger family sedan, or sports sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging... read more from the SE to the ES. The 2004 Intrepid's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Cavalier, the Mazda MAZDA6, and the Volkswagen Passat.
Upon introduction, the SE is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 29-mpg on the highway. The ES is equipped with a standard 3.5-liter, V6, 232-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 Intrepid is a carryover from 2003.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Dodge Intrepid
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Sedans
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles