2010 Dodge Journey User Reviews
RT [Discontinued] shown
- $12,297 - $18,642
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Fuel Eco, Great Space for a 6'4 Man, Comfortable, Many storage places and a cooler
- Brakes at 16k getting close to needing repairs, Slow Pick up
Purchased As New
Overall, Love this car. Great alternitive to a mini van or station wagon. Plenty of room, decent gas mileage. I am a road warrior and think this is the best car for the insane amount of driving i do/
Brakes leave something to be desired. Center Console not the most exciting but with the Radio/Screen takes care of that.
I look foward to it lasting quite some time
12 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Midsize
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles