2005 Dodge Magnum
There are 3 user reviews for the SXT AWD trim shown below
- Rides very smooth, very roomy, comfy seats.
- I don't like the parking break coming on when the gas tank is opened.
I love this car! I bought a new one recently and I love it! Not only is it tops in the looks department, it is a very fun car to drive. It handles well on the roughest roads. The 3.5 liter is perfect for me, I didn't really need the Hemi and with today's gas prices being what they are... I am very happy with this vehicle....read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Smooth and quiet ride, fast, great handling, stylish interior, nice big wheels, unique body style
- Small rear windows are a pain to look through, difficult to operate tilt wheel
I just purchased a Magnum SXT AWD a week ago. I have to say it is one of the best cars I have owned! It performes like a sports car, has the room of an SUV, and the AWD grips like a 4WD. I have owned a 03 Silverado SS, 98 Durango, 04 Grand Prix GTP, and a 02 Trailblazer LTZ. The Magnum has the fearures of all of them in 1 package. Overall, just an all around awsome car!...read morehide
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice try for Dodge! This car may compare well with the US type cars, but has no chance at BMW 745!!
- If Dodge were reading this, please fire who ever designed the dashboard!
Dodge has never impressed me with their cars! This car is a nice but there is nothing in there that I found impressive! I bought my wife the 2003 745Li and I have never driven a car that outperformed the BMW ever in my life! This car did pretty well when compared with Pontiac, Honda, Maxda, etc, but it cannot stand a chance at European Cars the BMW 7....read morehide
0 out of 13 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Wagons
( What's this? )