2007 Dodge Magnum User Reviews
- $8,938 - $14,608
- Great looks for a wagon, very roomy, great for long trips
- Power stering, more power in sxt, not very good in the snow
Best car I have ever owned. It has everything you could want, from style, to performance, to handling, great gas millage,and every age group would love driving this wagon.
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
Just a great car for the money,wlth great looks & handling. I have gotten more compliments than my old Porsche 928.
5 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fit & finish, unique styling, big, refined power, sweet handling and great brakes
- city fuel economy could be better, overly complex nav system
Have had my 2006 Magnum RT for a year and 35K miles. NO issues, my Magnum has had ZERO defects. The baby Hemi is everything it is claimed to be, smooth, powerful and trouble free. The 5 speed auto is flawless. This is the first new auto I have ever bought that has not had at least some small quirk. This baby has had none! It has a very smooth ride to handle as well as it does. It is very nimble for a 4000+ pound car. Very comfortable on long trips, especially the rear seats. It is a real attention getter with its hot rod styling but is a very practicle daily driver. I truly dont see why there arent more on the road....read morehide
15 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles