2007 Dodge Magnum User Reviews
- $8,938 - $14,608
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable and versatile, smooth ride, precise steering, simple but elegant styling
- Appearance from the rear as well as rear window visibility need some work
For about $20,000 (new) with Electronic Stability Program, it's an excellent value. I've used it for long daily commute for last 3 years now and liked every trip that I made in it. Had no repairs of any kind so far, except for rattling rear speaker. The rear tailgate opens really nicely so packing it with cargo up to its full capacity is easy. The base 2.6 L V6 engine is not exactly a racer (which most of us don't expect from a commute car), but runs smoothly like a Swiss watch and gives enough power to command heavy traffic on So. Cal. freeways. Steering is superb and compares favorably to that of European cars like EuroFord, Saab, Audi, and VW that I drove lately.
I hope it's still in production when I am ready to buy a new one.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles