2008 Dodge Magnum
There are 5 user reviews for the RT trim shown below
- Great looking car that can take the place of a truck in many ways!
- Gas milage was not great until i changed the exhaust and air filter, now 22 miles/gal on highway
Purchased As Used
When i started looking for a vehicle i was dead set on buying a truck but then the gas prices went thru the roof. So i found the MAGNUM while surfing the internet, i went to the Chicago auto show and it had lots of room for my 6'6" legs as well my 2 x 4 lumber when i had a home project. I have the 5.7 Hemi with a cold air intake and CatBack exhaust and get 20-24 miles per gallon. But i think the MD engine is great and smart for all motor companies to look into utilizing. The best thing is how great it looks i have the black RT with all the options and i watch heads turn all the time from 20-70 year olds. Great car and i can't believe that DODGE is replacing it!!!!...read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Love the way this car looks, just awesome.
- I have had many trim and fit issues and a continuing ride issue
Car has plenty of power, room, style etc, BUT...... I have have many issues regarding comfort of ride and stability at high speeds (not related to tire balance). Have brought back to the dealership one too many times. Hopefully they will fix soon.
66 out of 124 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Plenty of room, great ride and performance, terrific looking.
- no folding sideview mirrors
Can honestly say this is the best car I've ever owned. Very comfortable, powerful and roomy. No surprises on gas milage. 17-18 around town, 23-25 on the highway at 75 mph. Multidisplacement engine works wonders. Quiet ride, handles great and although only 4 months old, have not had a single problem. Terrific car for the money. Can haul lots of stuff or cruise around in stlye. Truly can't believe that Chrysler has stopped making this model. I've owned other "sport wagons" and the Magnum is by far tops of the bunch....read morehide
61 out of 121 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good turning radius, Varied option packages, Unique style, HEMI power, good handling.
- Options are pricey! Stiff suspension
My first big American car, fit, finish are excellent. Unclutered interior yet most options are within finger tips with the steering wheel controls. Engine/trany package achieves fair gas consumption as long as this car is driven at mere mortal levels, very easy to exceed 100 MPH+.
9 out of 15 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- ok fuel economy, great interior and lots of power, and it has a HEMI!
- have to pay $600 extra even though it has a tow package to actually tow
If a car has a tow package it should be able to tow right away.
10 out of 20 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
( What's this? )