2008 Dodge Nitro
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
- 3.7L V6, 12 valves, 210 hp @ 5200 rpm
- 4 speed automatic transmission
- 15 mpg city / 21 mpg hwy
Trim User Review
- 4x4 / Handling / Interior...
- Ride is rough at times / ...
“This is my first SUV. After owning a 2001 PT Cruiser I decided it was time to "move up" into a SUV. I love my Nitro! It performs w...”more
Most Viewed New Compact
( What's this? )
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles