2011 Dodge Nitro User Reviews
Detonator 4X2 [Discontinued] shown
- $16,214 - $21,299
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks Nice, Stylish
- gas mileage not too great, the seats are not very confy
Purchased As New
I bought my Nitro New from a Dodge Dealer. It currently has 35,000 miles and I haven't had any issues with it by far, except that the rear driver side brake light keeps going out, seems to be the tail light circuit board. It runs great. Performs pretty good. The purchase price was reasonable for the pocket book. Other than the gas mileage not being great and the not so confy seats, everything else is fine
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.