2011 Dodge Nitro User Reviews
Shock 4X4 [Discontinued] shown
- $16,214 - $21,299
- No trim specified for this review
- Great looks, tall stance, adequate power.
- large blind spot, (windshield pillar)
Purchased As New
Owned a year, 12,000 miles so far, no problems at all. Most new SUVs in todays market are mushy glorified station wagons. The Nitro may lean toward "old school" but its aggressive looks wins hands down. Plenty of storage space. I'm happy with my Nitro. Would buy again.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge unveils Special Service Durango for government fleets
Straight off its refresh, the Dodge Durango is slipping back into its dress blues and getting back t...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles