2008 Dodge Sprinter Wagon User Reviews
2500 170-in. WB shown
- $20,279 - $20,692
- Averages 20 - 22 mpg. Lots of room & easy to drive. Should have bought one sooner.
- 9 feet tall - have to watch clearances(car washes, drive thru's, parking garages, etc.)
Also, own a 2007 Ford Expedition EL Limited.....the wife would rather drive the Sprinter.....it's that easy to drive. Would recommend to anyone looking for a family van.
18 out of 25 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- economy. I am 5"11 and can stand up in it.
- only 2 power outlets
pulls my 32 foot camper and my 17 foot fiberglass boat at the same time.it turns on dime.very qiet engine.
BEST VAN EVER
23 out of 29 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Viper Meets the Crusher [video]
Sometimes, through an unfortunate series of events, some of the coolest cars on the planet are met w...Read Full Review
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles