2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan
R/T [Pre August Production] shown
- $3,323 - $4,018
The 2004 Stratus Sedan is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 8 trims, ranging from the SXT [Pre... read more August Production] to the R/T [Post August Production]. The 2004 Stratus Sedan's closest competitors include the Buick Century, the Mitsubishi Lancer, and the Volkswagen Golf.
Upon introduction, the SXT [Pre August Production] is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 150-horsepower engine that achieves 22-mpg in the city and 30-mpg on the highway. The R/T [Post August Production] is equipped with a standard 2.7-liter, V6, 200-horsepower engine that achieves 21-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2004 SXT [Pre August Production] is a carryover from 2003. The R/T [Post August Production] has been freshened for 2004.
8 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Dodge Stratus Sedan
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Midsize
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles