2006 Dodge Viper User Reviews
SRT-10 Convertible shown
- $26,775 - $27,173
- No trim specified for this review
- great low end power! nice sounding, chic magnet
- stiff ride, too compact, awkward seating on upward slope, avg cornernig vs competitors
I just bought one this holiday to add to my collection and i must say... it ADDS to my collection. Its a beaty. Performance-wise, its ok for but not stellar for its price range. The low end power is awesome, but try going 80-140, its not as impressive compared to other cars with similar horses. Didnt like the cornering either, but I guess I'm picky. I also own a DB7, which kicks ass and has a much more beautiful interior. Overall, get it if you have a collection. If its you just need one stunner, look elsewhere.
3 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Dodge News & Articles
Dodge Dart GTS 210 Tribute: MOAR MOPAR
Chrysler wants you to like the Dodge Dart. They really do. And they're sweetening the pot with a a m...Read Full Review
Dodge Has A New Deal: Finders Keepers
Car brands are no strangers to "giving away" their products. But frankly, they've never been this cl...Read Full Review
Dodge Charger Redline 426: so hot it’s illegal
Chrysler may want to give the new Dodge Dart a well-accessorized introduction, but other product lin...Read Full Review
Dodge Challenger spied exercising supercharged Hellcat Hemi V8
One of the prime complaints against the Dodge Challenger is that, even in SRT8 guise, its 470 horsep...Read Full Review
- More Dodge News & Articles