2002 Ferrari 456M
- Not Available
The 2002 456M is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports car, available in two trims, the GT and the GTA. The 2002 456M's... read more closest competitors include the Aston Martin DB7 Vantage, the Jaguar XK Series, and the Porsche 911 Turbo.
Upon introduction, the GT is equipped with a standard 5.5-liter, V12, 442-horsepower engine that achieves 10-mpg in the city and 16-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The GTA is equipped with a standard 5.5-liter, V12, 442-horsepower engine that achieves 10-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2002 456M is a carryover from 2001.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Ferrari 456M
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Coupes
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ferrari News & Articles
Ferrari Rally And Polo Match
At Nathaniel Christian's Hamptons estate.Read Full Review
Ferrari F40: Enzo’s Final Accomplishment
In 1987, Ferrari had reached its 40th year of operation. The foundation that it had built until arou...Read Full Review
Ferrari Prices New 458 Spider
When Ferrari pulled the wraps off of its new 458 Spider convertible at the recent Frankfurt Auto Sho...Read Full Review
Ferrari Testing Future V6 Engines?
The Ferrari LaFerrai is the pinnacle of automotive performance. It is a supercar with few, if any ri...Read Full Review
- More Ferrari News & Articles