2012 Ferrari 458 Italia User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- nice color, engine sounded great, seats felt huggable
- floats in the air not well... ride is bumpy....seat is moldy
Purchased As New
I took the 458 out and launced in in reverse at 9000 RPM... just to make sure it would do boot turns at a becon moment. It did but heard a crunch, don't know what that was all about. Then I tried a sharp left turn off the highway at 200 MPH... ooopsie... broke the left turn signal and my wrist. Not to mention the right side of the car, front underneath, left side of the car,,, back end. Motor ended up in a tree, windshield flew off and rear tires spun off like a flipped quarter. But hey the prancing horse is still shiny. Lucky I had that extened warranty and AAA....
2 out of 21 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ferrari News & Articles
Ferrari Testing Future V6 Engines?
The Ferrari LaFerrai is the pinnacle of automotive performance. It is a supercar with few, if any ri...Read Full Review
Ferrari Rally And Polo Match
At Nathaniel Christian's Hamptons estate.Read Full Review
Ferrari F40: Enzo’s Final Accomplishment
In 1987, Ferrari had reached its 40th year of operation. The foundation that it had built until arou...Read Full Review
Ferrari Prices New 458 Spider
When Ferrari pulled the wraps off of its new 458 Spider convertible at the recent Frankfurt Auto Sho...Read Full Review
- More Ferrari News & Articles