2007 Ferrari 612 User Reviews
Scaglietti F1 shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- The sound of a v-12 at 5000 RPM, pushing 160 on I-95, tomb-like interior.
- I could complain about fuel economy but I just payed 261k$ for a car! Puff of smoke at start-up
THe transition between 1st and 2nd can be jumpy. I expected at least the same shift quality as my tiptronic. The driver window whistles over 155. The hand stitched seats wrap you in Enzos own warm embrace and just looking at the instrument cluster makes your adrenaline pump. The exterior design is sensuous but a tad bulbous.
2 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Luxury
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ferrari News & Articles
Ferrari Rally And Polo Match
At Nathaniel Christian's Hamptons estate.Read Full Review
Ferrari F40: Enzo’s Final Accomplishment
In 1987, Ferrari had reached its 40th year of operation. The foundation that it had built until arou...Read Full Review
Ferrari Prices New 458 Spider
When Ferrari pulled the wraps off of its new 458 Spider convertible at the recent Frankfurt Auto Sho...Read Full Review
Ferrari Testing Future V6 Engines?
The Ferrari LaFerrai is the pinnacle of automotive performance. It is a supercar with few, if any ri...Read Full Review
- More Ferrari News & Articles