2007 Ferrari 612 User Reviews
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Intoxicating V12, ability to scare more than one passenger
- Dowdy looking compared to other Ferraris.
Great powerslide car! The rear weight bias makes for very easy and controllable drifts.
I don't own one of these but I had a chance to drive one for three months while doing work on the vehicle (I work for a supplier for this vehicle). It was cool being able to secure a car seat in back and take my 2 yr old to daycare.
The car was also suprisingly good in the snow. I actually drove it during a Buffalo, NY snow storm with summer tires. Got a lot of suprised looks when people realized it was a Ferrari.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ferrari News & Articles
Ferrari Testing Future V6 Engines?
The Ferrari LaFerrai is the pinnacle of automotive performance. It is a supercar with few, if any ri...Read Full Review
Ferrari Prices New 458 Spider
When Ferrari pulled the wraps off of its new 458 Spider convertible at the recent Frankfurt Auto Sho...Read Full Review
Ferrari Rally And Polo Match
At Nathaniel Christian's Hamptons estate.Read Full Review
Ferrari F40: Enzo’s Final Accomplishment
In 1987, Ferrari had reached its 40th year of operation. The foundation that it had built until arou...Read Full Review
- More Ferrari News & Articles