2007 Ferrari 612 User Reviews
Scaglietti F1 shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Serious power, only Ferrari with rear seats, wild handling, blasting 0-60
- Wierd appearance, nightmare at the pump
You have to love the 540 hp V12 engine, nice and smooth handling, fast 0-60, and the rear seats Ferrari decided to put in.
But the appearance and the gas mileage will make you nauceous.
But I still have to say the 612 is one awsome Ferrari!
5 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sports Cars
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ferrari News & Articles
Ferrari Testing Future V6 Engines?
The Ferrari LaFerrai is the pinnacle of automotive performance. It is a supercar with few, if any ri...Read Full Review
Ferrari Rally And Polo Match
At Nathaniel Christian's Hamptons estate.Read Full Review
Ferrari F40: Enzo’s Final Accomplishment
In 1987, Ferrari had reached its 40th year of operation. The foundation that it had built until arou...Read Full Review
Ferrari Prices New 458 Spider
When Ferrari pulled the wraps off of its new 458 Spider convertible at the recent Frankfurt Auto Sho...Read Full Review
- More Ferrari News & Articles