2013 Ferrari California
- $198,190 - $198,190
- Not Available
The 2013 California is a 2-door, 4-passenger SCCV, available in one trim only, the Base.
Upon... read more introduction, the California is equipped with a standard 4.3-liter, V8, 483-horsepower engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 7-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard. hide
1 Trim AvailableWhat's this?
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Ferrari California also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Ferrari California
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Ferrari News & Articles
Ferrari Testing Future V6 Engines?
The Ferrari LaFerrai is the pinnacle of automotive performance. It is a supercar with few, if any ri...Read Full Review
Ferrari Rally And Polo Match
At Nathaniel Christian's Hamptons estate.Read Full Review
Ferrari F40: Enzo’s Final Accomplishment
In 1987, Ferrari had reached its 40th year of operation. The foundation that it had built until arou...Read Full Review
Ferrari Prices New 458 Spider
When Ferrari pulled the wraps off of its new 458 Spider convertible at the recent Frankfurt Auto Sho...Read Full Review
- More Ferrari News & Articles