2012 Fiat 500
Sport Hatchback shown
- Not Available
The 2012 500 is a 2-door, 4-passenger family coupe, or convertible, available in 6 trims, ranging from the... read more Pop Hatchback to the C Lounge.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 1.4-liter, I4, 101-horsepower engine that achieves 30-mpg in the city and 38-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 6-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Fiat 500
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Fiat 500 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Fiat 500
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Fiat News & Articles
First Drive: 2014 Fiat 500L
If you’ve noticed an uptick in the number of diminutive runabouts populating the roads, you are no...Read Full Review
Just in: Fiat 500 Abarth sounds good at our track
I look up from what I'm doing at my desk every time our new Fiat 500 Abarth pulls in or out of the A...Read Full Review
Video: The Fiat 500e is an electric car with an attitude
The Fiat 500e electric car is Chrysler's token entry for complying with California's zero-emissions ...Read Full Review
Fiat 500 Coupé Zagato Concept
Sustaining the momentum for the much-anticipated U.S. debut of the Fiat 500, the automotive manufact...Read Full Review
- More Fiat News & Articles