2012 Fiat 500 User Reviews
Pop Hatchback shown
- $12,126 - $16,222
- No trim specified for this review
- Roomy front seats, comfortable
- Noisy engine, road noise, AC not working
Purchased As Not Purchased
Rented while my PT Cruiser was in the shop. It RPM'd too high and was jerky. The AC didn't work, and I live in S CA.
2 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Fiat News & Articles
Fiat 500 Coupé Zagato Concept
Sustaining the momentum for the much-anticipated U.S. debut of the Fiat 500, the automotive manufact...Read Full Review
Fiat Money Never Stays Golden Forever
In capitals like Beijing, Rio De Janeiro, Moscow and others, policy makers are facing an ancient, un...Read Full Review
Fiat may supply Ram Van replacement for Dodge
Fiat Ducato – Click above for high-res image galleryRead Full Review
Fiat pushes the sexy boundaries in 500 Abarth ad
If you like supermodels berating and seducing men in Italian, this may be relevant to your interests...Read Full Review
- More Fiat News & Articles