2013 Fiat 500 User Reviews
C Pop Cabrio shown
- $16,195 - $26,095
- No trim specified for this review
- The Abarth is sporty, great exhaust sound, very good handling
- back seats are small but that's not why you buy this car.
Purchased As New
A ton of fun to drive with the manual transmission. Wish I had gotten 17 in wheels. The power is sometimes difficult to get on the road in the upper rpm range. A real eye turner.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Fiat 500 also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Fiat 500
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Fiat News & Articles
Fiat 500X poised for Paris catwalk
We've known for some time that the new, Fiat-based baby Jeep (which may or may not be called the...Read Full Review
Fiat 500 Coupé Zagato Concept
Sustaining the momentum for the much-anticipated U.S. debut of the Fiat 500, the automotive manufact...Read Full Review
Fiat Money Never Stays Golden Forever
In capitals like Beijing, Rio De Janeiro, Moscow and others, policy makers are facing an ancient, un...Read Full Review
Fiat Chrysler Automobiles has new name, logo
"Today is one of the most important days in my career at Fiat and Chrysler. Five years ago we b...Read Full Review
- More Fiat News & Articles