2012 Fisker Karma
- Not Available
The 2012 Karma is a 4-door, 4-passenger luxury sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the EcoStandard to... read more the EcoChic.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard MOTOR, 403-horsepower, hybrid engine. A 1-speed automatic transmission is standard. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Fisker Karma
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2012 Fisker Karma also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2012 Fisker Karma
( What's this? )
- About.com/Fisker Electric Car Price
- Ask.com/Electric Fisker Car
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Fisker News & Articles
Fisker spent $660,000 on each $103,000 plug-in car
Fisker Automotive Inc. spent more than six times as much U.S. taxpayer and investor money to produce...Read Full Review
Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Fisker Automotive
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has become an equity investor in and a brand ambassador for Fisker Automotiv...Read Full Review
Bad Karma: Our Fisker Karma plug-in hybrid breaks down
Our Fisker Karma cost us $107,850. It is super sleek, high-tech—and now it’s broken.Read Full Review
Fisker Karma deliveries still parked at zero
When U.S. automakers reported sales for November, one name was missing from the roster: Fisker, the ...Read Full Review
- More Fisker News & Articles