2012 Fisker Karma
|ClearBook Suggested Retail Value||
|2012 Invoice||Not Available|
- MOTOR, NA valves, 403 hp @ -19 rpm
- 1 speed automatic transmission
- not_listed mpg city / not_listed mpg hwy
Trim User Review
There are no user reviews for this trim yet.
Most Viewed New Green
( What's this? )
- Ask.com/Karma Cars
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Research A Car
Auto Loan Rates
Fisker News & Articles
Fisker spent $660,000 on each $103,000 plug-in car
Fisker Automotive Inc. spent more than six times as much U.S. taxpayer and investor money to produce...Read Full Review
Leonardo DiCaprio partners with Fisker Automotive
Actor Leonardo DiCaprio has become an equity investor in and a brand ambassador for Fisker Automotiv...Read Full Review
Bad Karma: Our Fisker Karma plug-in hybrid breaks down
Our Fisker Karma cost us $107,850. It is super sleek, high-tech—and now it’s broken.Read Full Review
Fisker Karma deliveries still parked at zero
When U.S. automakers reported sales for November, one name was missing from the roster: Fisker, the ...Read Full Review
- More Fisker News & Articles