2012 Ford E-Series Cutaway Van
E-250 SD 138-in. WB SRW shown
- Not Available
The 2012 E-Series Cutaway Van is a 2-door, up to 2-passenger full size van, available in 7 trims, ranging... read more from the E-250 SD 138-in. WB SRW to the E-350 SD 176-in. WB DRW.
Upon introduction, the E-250 SD 138-in. WB SRW is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 225-horsepower, flexible fuel engine. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard. The E-350 SD 176-in. WB DRW is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 255-horsepower, flexible fuel engine. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. hide
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2012 Ford Truck E-Series Cutaway Van
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.