2005 Ford E-Series Van User Reviews
- $6,340 - $7,916
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Ride
- Bad Gas milage. Brakes, Body integrity
This will be the last Ford Van I buy for my construction business. I already replaced the brakes twice and I have just 11,600 miles on it. There isn't much of a warning that the brakes need to be replaced. Warning clips should be placed on them to let you know your brake pads are worn out. If Ford has them on this Van, it certainly doesn't work on mine. Thus, I had to replace the rotors twice now. And I don't carry a lot of weight other than tool boxes. there is no reason for brakes to wear out so soon. The first week I had it a piece of plastic fell of the door and the exhaust loosened up to the point it rattled. Gas milage is a joke. I get between 10 and 11 mpg in the city. No where near what the epa sticker claims, 15 mpg.
7 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.