2006 Ford E-Series Van User Reviews
E-350 Super Duty Extended shown
- $7,098 - $9,323
- No trim specified for this review
- It will do the JOB!
- Oversized Engine, same styling from 70' ...
I have had enough of Detroit's commercial vans! Don't get me wrong, they will do the JOB! They are ok if you are not serious about using it for Shop on wheels, and they are good if GAS prices are $0.69 per Galon!
But if You are serious about using Your Van for many years without trouble and expensive repairs , Forget it!
FORD Vans like Mechanics! They love Oil Companies! and They love Technology from 60'!
If you are sofisticated contractor, and if you are looking for fully usable Comercial Cargo van , as shop on weels or just driving around town doing service calls, look into more efficient van! This one is not! 10 MPG! is just not enough!
25 out of 28 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.