2006 Ford E-Series Van User Reviews
- $7,098 - $9,323
- No trim specified for this review
- The fuel economy OK, room good and will haul a big load and still STOP
After 20 years without a van I was pushed into another van. We bought a used 2005 E-350 with 16K. It is much like or old Ford 3/4 ton window van - a big box on wheels that can haul 1000 pounds of people and equipment while pulling a trailer with much more. It stops MUCH better with the disk and abs than our 1970. It gets much better fuel economy (18 mph highway as loaded above as opposed to the old van's 12 on a good day). It has aircondiitioning which is wounderful on the way home on a summer day in Texas. While it is not as big as the box truck that I was looking at, it carries almost as much and is much nicer. Since beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the E-350 van meets my current needs, I will say it is beautiful.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.