2006 Ford E-Series Van User Reviews
- $7,098 - $9,323
- No trim specified for this review
- Good Ride
- Bad Gas Milage, Needed Brakes at 7000 miles, Cheap Body Parts
When I bought this van, the window sticker said 15/19 mpg. I get 10 to 11 in the city with the van empty. I rarely haul anything heavy, Yet I had to replace the brakes twice in 15,000 miles. Undersized brakes? I don't know. The first week the plastic panel on the door mirror fell off. The rubber gaskets on the cargo doors are falling off. You'd think they put a litttle glue on there to keep them in place.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Vans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.