2011 Ford E-Series Van
E-150 Extended shown
- $15,096 - $17,921
The 2011 E-Series Van is a 3-door, up to 5-passenger full size van, available in 6 trims, ranging from the... read more E-150 to the E-350 Super Duty Extended.
Upon introduction, the E-150 is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 225-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 13-mpg in the city and 17-mpg on the highway. The E-350 Super Duty Extended is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 255-horsepower, flexible fuel engine that achieves 12-mpg in the city and 15-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2011 E-Series Van is a carryover from 2010.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Ford Truck E-Series Van
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
MSRP $16,310 - $35,2000 stars
MSRP $16,200 - $39,200
MSRP $184,200 - $209,600
MSRP $38,050 - $48,425
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.