2001 Ford F-150 Flareside 4x4
XL Regular Cab shown
- $4,449 - $5,960
The 2001 F-150 Flareside 4x4 is a 2- or 4-door, up to 6-passenger full size pickup, available in 5 trims,... read more ranging from the XL Regular Cab to the Lariat SuperCab. The 2001 F-150 Flareside 4x4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Extended Cab, the GMC Sierra 1500 Extended Cab, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the XL Regular Cab is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 202-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 19-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The Lariat SuperCab is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 231-horsepower engine that achieves 15-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Ford Truck F-150 Flareside 4x4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.