2004 Ford F-150 Heritage Regular Cab 4x2
139-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $4,521 - $5,220
The 2004 F-150 Heritage Regular Cab 4x2 is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims,... read more ranging from the 120-in. WB XL Styleside to the 120-in. WB XLT Flareside. The 2004 F-150 Heritage Regular Cab 4x2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Avalanche, the Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 202-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2004 F-150 Heritage Regular Cab 4x2 is a carryover from 2003.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2004 Ford Truck F-150 Heritage Regular Cab 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.