2002 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4x2
139-in. Wheelbase XL Styleside shown
- $3,420 - $4,046
The 2002 F-150 Regular Cab 4x2 is a 2-door, up to 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 6 trims, ranging... read more from the 120-in. Wheelbase XL Styleside to the 139-in. Wheelbase XLT Styleside. The 2002 F-150 Regular Cab 4x2's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Extended Cab, the Dodge Ram 1500 Regular Cab 4X2, and the Toyota Tundra 4X2.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 202-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional.
The 2002 F-150 Regular Cab 4x2 is a carryover from 2001.
6 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2002 Ford Truck F-150 Regular Cab 4x2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Large
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.