2005 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
126-in. WB STX Flareside shown
- $5,978 - $7,499
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel economy with the 6 cyl, standard space behind the seat is great and with small doors standard.
- Tall bed to put equipment in but then makes it hard to steal things out of it too.
The bed is tall to get equipment in and out of the bed from the side but it also makes it hard to steal anything out of it when you run into the store and have to leave your equipment out. The locking tailgate is great. Standard space behind the seat is a life saver for groceries or valuables without having to buy up to a extended cab. gas mileage as good as my Ranger got with a 6 cyl in it.
8 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.