2005 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
126-in. WB STX Flareside shown
- $5,978 - $7,499
- No trim specified for this review
- Ford reliability, performance etc..
- Changes to cargo box not really that great of an idea.
Ford's decision to increase cargo box side height couldn't have pleased everyone. For the folks who really use their truck as a truck, a lot of stuff gets put in or pulled out of the bed over the side. Ford should throw in a stepladder with this design.
What ever happened to adding your own stake extenders? Maybe the designers could figure out how to have low sides that can pop up to an increased height with the flip of a latch, etc. to make side access once again possible to the bed area. This feature forced me to look elsewhere.
9 out of 16 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Trucks
MSRP $21,475 - $28,1855 stars
MSRP $17,625 - $26,775
MSRP $33,700 - $44,405
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.