2005 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
126-in. WB STX Styleside shown
- $5,978 - $7,499
- No trim specified for this review
- The looks of this truck makes people gather around it.
- Center console arm rest should be leather to stop soiling from your arm.
This is my second Ford truck. The first one was a regular cab that actually was a bad idea. I could not hide anything from view. My new one has the regular cab with the four doors. This is perfect for me. I now have room for items that I can keep out of sight. The height of the truck is great for seeing whats in front. The ride is very comfortable. You still know its a truck but it is easy on the body. The flareside has to be one of the best looking designs ever. With the new front cab design and the way the lines run with the bed it flows as a unit,not as two pieces that the old designs had. I liked the price I paid. The fact that its a 4x4 just makes it perfect for all weather use. I would never hesitate to have it valet parked at any location where only the rich and famous hang out. With the family plan pricingand $3000.00 in rebates this is a no brainer to buy.
10 out of 11 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.