2005 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
126-in. WB STX Flareside shown
- $5,978 - $7,499
- No trim specified for this review
- Sporty Looking Truck. You have to get the Flairside.
- I'm new to riding a Pickup. You have to be careful making sharp turns on wet roads w/ no load. fisht
This is an awesome truck. Its only a 4x2 but with the flairsides its often mistaken for a 4x4. Sometimes I get overcharged for 4x4 services. Sound system, seats, cargo space are all awesome. The bed is high but the flairside comes with a step in the middle of each side of the truck. The flairside bed also comes standard with 6 tie-down hooks w/ edge cover. Ok, here is a con: I have manual windows.
4 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Large
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.