2007 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X2
145-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $9,927 - $11,361
The 2007 F-150 Regular Cab 4X2 is a 4-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 7 trims, ranging from... read more the 126-in. WB XL Styleside to the 126-in. WB XLT Flareside.
Upon introduction, the 126-in. WB XL Styleside is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 202-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 21-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The 126-in. WB XLT Flareside is equipped with a standard 4.2-liter, V6, 202-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2007 F-150 Regular Cab 4X2 is a carryover from 2006.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2007 Ford Truck F-150 Regular Cab 4X2
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New Trucks
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.