2012 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X2 User Reviews
145-in. WB XLT Styleside shown
- $17,120 - $19,706
- Large fuel tank, great ground clearance peppy V6 good value
- Transmission can hunt sometimes, no holder in back of center seat when folded down
Purchased As New
I bought a STX regular cab 2 wheel drive, with spray in bedliner power windows, locks, cruise, single CD player, step bumper and alloy wheels 2012 model for about 22,650.00 the truck is fun to drive good acceleration. Rides high you feel like your in a 4x4. The electric power steering takes a little getting used to. You will probably wonder in your lane a bit at first and the test drive I felt a bit out of control. I think it is a bit loose feeling but once you get used to it, it drives like anything else. So far 6,800 miles and my average fuel MPG says it is running at 16.6 but I am heavy on the peddle and do 65% city driving so you can probably get into the 18 or 19 range but I have yet to get the 23 they say even on cruise for a 100 miles on a flat Texas highway running 75....read morehide
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.