2006 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X4
126-in. WB STX Flareside shown
- $8,555 - $11,401
The 2006 F-150 Regular Cab 4X4 is a 4-door, 3-passenger full size pickup, available in 9 trims, ranging from... read more the 126-in. WB XL Styleside to the 126-in. WB FX4 Flareside. The 2006 F-150 Regular Cab 4X4's closest competitors include the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew Cab 4WD, the GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab 4WD, and the Toyota Tundra 4X4.
Upon introduction, the 126-in. WB XL Styleside is equipped with a standard 4.6-liter, V8, 231-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. The 126-in. WB FX4 Flareside is equipped with a standard 5.4-liter, V8, 300-horsepower engine that achieves 14-mpg in the city and 18-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims.
The 2006 F-150 Regular Cab 4X4 is a carryover from 2005.
9 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Ford Truck F-150 Regular Cab 4X4
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.