2006 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $8,555 - $11,401
- No trim specified for this review
- Love the tow capacity, awesome leather seats, good handling
- no cons
I bought my first truck on the notion that FORD trucks are the best! And I was right they are the best truck for a number of reasons. 1 being Not only do they have a reputation of being consistent in sellling the number on vehicle in North america for almost 25 years straight, but the overall package it wonderful. Two, I would have picked a Toyota but their Tundra feels more of a family truck rather than a WORK truck. Three, the quality is job #1.
9 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.