2009 Ford F-150 Regular Cab 4X4 User Reviews
145-in. WB XL Styleside shown
- $14,402 - $17,611
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent All Around Truck
- Can't find Any!
Purchased As New
I traded in my 2006 F-150 Crew Cab with 89,000 miles and it still had the original brakes and Michelin Tires on it. I hated to lose this truck since it was so reliable and had no problems or rattles etc.
My new 2009 F-150 has blown me away. This is a awesome truck which has even more to offer. Ford has out done itself again with the 2009 F-150!
8 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Full Size/Standard Pickups
MSRP $33,700 - $44,4050 stars
MSRP $35,735 - $53,300
MSRP $44,035 - $46,935
MSRP $33,685 - $48,170
MSRP $30,635 - $45,110
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.